The project is located on Euroméditerranée, in the district of Joliette, in full renewal. It is an art deco style R+7 building, built in 1927 by the architect Marius Dallest.
Former headquarters of the Compagnie Maritime Paquet, the building has been rehabilitated into office floors. The roof is converted into a roof-top terrace, and the interior courtyard transformed into a garden.
A contemporary extension completes the hollow tooth between the building and its neighbour. It incorporates the characteristics of Art Deco, through the use of vertical metal structures, large glazed surfaces, and balconies forming a play of shadows.